We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Media Success Director for a 9 to 12 month fixed term contract to support our rapidly growing media and technology business in the UK.
As the Media Success Director you will sit within our Media Success team, working with some of our biggest clients and leading on our partnership programme with Google. You will be core in supporting our delivery team, implementing account strategies and ensuring that clients/teams are using best practices to help grow these accounts.
You will have the opportunity to support our sales team with pitches to new and prospective clients, whilst also helping clients with their strategy planning. While the main focus is on Paid Search, you will also get the opportunity to expand your knowledge further and learn how all channels work collectively with a joined up strategy.
- Paid Search internal audits for existing clients
- Paid Search external GP driving audits
- Working on a project basis to support our delivery team on strategy and implementation
- Supporting Sales team in proposals with Paid Search audits
- Constantly developing existing audit processes
- Working with Google to support and integrate their best practices and KPI targets
- Hands on PPC experience i.e. Google ads, Search ads 360
- In-depth knowledge of PPC environment i.e. platforms, products and processes
- Ability to manage projects, multi-task and prioritise
- Proactive approach and desire to add value to existing ways of working
- Ability to execute briefs independently
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with over 15 years of experience that brings together the best people, technology and data to help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business
- We are Google’s most experienced EMEA sales partner
- We have three amazing offices in the UK; London, Manchester and Belfast, and are part of a global business with 22 offices around the world!
- We have an incredible team of over 700 creators
- We have won awards for both our work and our culture!
- We have committees and networks that improve our thinking and action on topics such as DE&I, Mental Wellbeing, Social and Sustainability
- Incubeta pay industry benchmark salaries - these are reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path
- We offer additional team performance related bonuses and a company wide performance bonus
- We have a credit-based benefits package that allows you to choose from a range of benefits including health care, additional pension, gym memberships and more
- We offer a flexible working environment that allows you to work from home 3 days a week and have flexi-hours
- You will have a development review every 4 - 6 months to discuss your career goals and our in-house L&D team will be on hand to support you to get there!
What to do next
If you like what you’ve read then hit the ‘Apply’ button and we look forward to receiving your application!
Our unique hiring process
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity, determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
As such we use an anonymised recruitment process. When you apply you’ll be asked some questions related to the day-to-day role. Your responses will be anonymised, randomised and scored by a panel of reviewers.
You’ll also be asked for information about your background, anything you feel comfortable sharing will be anonymised and will not be shared as part of the interview process, it will only be used to help us understand how we are performing against our equal opportunities metrics.
We love giving feedback, and you’ll be well informed of your progress throughout the application process.