We are looking for a Digital Analytics Lead to implement Google Analytics 4 solutions for our clients and to assist them use Google Analytics 4 to achieve their goals.
In this role you will:
- Work with our clients to obtain their analytics requirements, creation of SOW’s, timeline proposals for clients.
- Convert these requirements into a specification.
- Design Google Analytics solutions to match the specification.
- Project manage the implementation of updates to their website or app to implement tag management solutions.
- Configure Google Analytics and implement features such as custom reports to meet our client’s requirements.
- Test that the tag management system and Google Analytics are collecting and reporting on the data accurately and in accordance with the specification.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with Google Analytics and other tags such as Floodlight tags, Facebook pixels, TikTok, etc.
- Deliver end user training and support to our clients.
- Undertake analysis and reporting tasks to support our clients.
- Creation of dashboards for clients.
- Lead and run Google Analytics 4 client training sessions.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Sydney. We offer a flexible hybrid work from home and work from the office
Who We Are
Incubeta is an international team of experts in marketing, technology, data and creative, who came together because we want businesses to make the most of the opportunities the digital landscape provides. Too many brands and companies get trapped between multiple partners, competing strategies or conflicting technologies. We’re the antidote to that – passionate about the digital strategy, technology and creative that supercharges growth.
You will be joining the Incubeta Panalysis team who are the analytics arm of Incubeta in Australia.
To Be Successful
- Have a demonstrated track record of designing, implementing and project managing complex Google Analytics projects.
- Have a keen attention to detail and be willing to pay attention to the "small things" to make sure you get it right the first time every time.
- Be able to successfully manage several clients at a time and juggle competing demands.
- Have experience in delivering end user training and supporting end users in Google Analytics.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be willing to lean on teammates when needed and support teammates when they need your expertise.
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills; must enjoy collaborating with marketers, programmers, and clients.
- Have an attitude that demonstrates that you will Make Your Mark on client and team growth.
What We Look For
- 4+ years of experience in Google Analytics both implementing and using this platform.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency or consultative role.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively on multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and time management skills; must enjoy collaborating with designers, online marketers, programmers, and clients.
- Advanced experience using and implementing multiple digital analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or other industry-standard analytics tools to analyse, interpret, draw conclusions and summarize information, and present these conclusions in written or verbal communications.
- Certification in Google Analytics (GAIQ).
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Experience and certification in Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms such as Tealium, Lexer or others is a plus.
- Demonstrated competencies in understanding how analytics fits into a business context and how it impacts business performance.
You Will Work with
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Working closely with the Business Director.
- Our team of analytics implementation consultants.
- And of course, our clients.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness.
- Completing projects on time and on budget.
- Delivering services to the specification, accurately and without errors.
- Proactively managing client retainers to deliver value to the client.
- Client satisfaction and retention.
- Maintaining and developing further skills and competencies.
- Contribution to Incubeta’s knowledge base and marketing including case studies, blog posts and social media posts.