Incubeta is a growth partner for our clients, offering solutions across media, technology, creative and data that address their challenges and move the needle on their businesses. Our mantra is 'We don't sell products/services, we solve business problems'
Deepening relationships with existing clients is a key driver for Incubeta’s growth so it is vital that we are consistently looking for opportunities to deliver further value to clients (in the form of additional services of course) that will bolster their digital marketing activities, ultimately leading to improved business performance.
To support this growth strategy, Incubeta MENA is looking for a Mid Level Paid Media Manager who will work alongside the paid media team in this region to deliver solutions that will drive business value for our clients.
A Paid Media Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients & digital media campaigns across various digital platforms. They are responsible for campaign strategy, execution, optimisation, analysis and reporting. The Paid Media Manager will act as a technical expert for clients as well for Account Directors/managers and other team members. They must be able to communicate effectively and manage internal and external client expectations. Media Managers are required to apply their extensive media expertise to deliver the best possible performance whilst achieving the clients desired business and marketing goals. The Paid Media Manager will be client facing and work in close cooperation with the Client Services, Media Managers, Solution Consultant, Data and Analytics implementation teams, and other stakeholders.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE?
The Media Manager role role will form part of the paid media team within the MENA Market and as an expert specializing in Paid Performance Media, you will be primarily responsible for providing digital campaign strategies, across Paid Media Channels in order to transform and increase the success of our existing and future customers, primarily leveraging Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Linkedin, Snapchat etc and how they integrate into the Google Marketing Stack (GMP).
You will assist our Key Regional Clients in driving their business and marketing goals by combining your knowledge to create best-in-class campaign strategies, setup and execution. You will collaborate closely with paired Subject-Matter Experts (SME's) and with cross-functional teams, such as client service, solution consultants, SEO, organic social, and creative.
At its core, a Paid Media Manager requires knowledge of:
- Digital media strategy, content & communication advice
- Audience strategy
- Campaign Management and Optimisation,
- Conversion Optimisation
- Website tracking
- Performance reporting & Analysis.
- Client management
PLACE WITHIN ORGANISATION
- Reports to the Head of Paid Media
- Closely interacts with Paid Media Client Service Director, Solution Consultants, Client Services, Project Managers and Global Implementation & Delivery Teams.
- Works closely with Platform Partners, ie. Google, Facebook / Smartly / Pinterest / Twitter / LinkedIn/TikTok etc., to stay ahead of tech, gain access to betas & conferences etc.
Please be advised that this role aligns with the Middle Eastern time zone, however individuals will be required to work the standard Monday - Friday. There may however be instances where individuals may be asked to support the team on a Sunday - Thursday rotation when colleagues are on leave or off ill however this will be on the odd occasion.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE - IMPERATIVE
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Working 100% independently on basis of level profile
- Experience in running, implementing and managing Google Ads campaigns ( Microsoft Ads, Apple Search and Search Ads 360 campaigns advantageous)
- Certification on at least 2 platforms (Facebook/IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok)
- GMP certification on CM360, DV360, SA360 would be advantageous
- Experience with setup and testing of tracking requirements of online campaigns.
- Strong strategic analysis and profound advisory skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs to deliver high levels of satisfaction
- Experience in educating and reporting back to clients
- Sound understanding of the digital advertising industry, knowledge of the underlying technology, major tech providers, agencies landscape and online media buying and selling processes, including the programmatic buying landscape
- Proven knowledge of Incubeta products/services or similar products/services that Incubeta services
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, cross-media solutions and passionate about (ad) technology and how technology can shape the online advertising industry and ecosystem for the benefit of our clients
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, goal-orientated and a team player
- Native or bilingual proficiency in the English language. Understanding of the Arabic language is advantageous
- A people person - comfortable with collaboration and can build internal relationships with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving/decision-making skills
- Experience in providing forecast and creating presentations
- Strong presentation skills
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE - ADVANTAGE
- Experience building & optimising feeds for data-driven projects / and or DPL
- Experience working with Facebook Marketing Partners, for example: Smartly or Nannigans to increase investment yield
- Knowledge of Digital transformation
- 3rd Party tracking solutions
- Data Studio and dash-building experience
- Strong mobile and app experience, including Firebase and AppsFlyer
- Overall account creation and setup
- Employ Strategic Campaign setup with sufficient research and following directions given by the head of paid media and/or country consultant
- Working closely with internal & external Consultants, Account Managers and Clients to develop and implement media campaign strategies
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns and providing strategic feedback.
- Working closely with solution consultants to ensure seamless integration with full GP stack for clients where necessary.
- Training and development
- Being able to troubleshoot issues within CM360, SA360, DV360 and presenting solutions
- Build and traffic campaigns in Google Ads / Paid Social (FB/IG, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn) / SA360 platforms
- Ability to execute in-app campaigns (Display & Social)
- Regular review of performance of campaigns across revenue, performance and pacing
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue goals and Key Performance Indicators as established with the client and consultants
- Daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met
- Being able to interpret data outside of search / programmatic & delivering a holistic overview to the client
- Ability to check different channel behaviour & impact of various channels on digital campaign performance
- Ensure all correct revenues and media costs are reported on a monthly basis.
- Being able to motivate oneself & to continue self development
- Occasional travel to Dubai may be required based on clients’ needs.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND WORK ETHIC
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Display professional and example behaviour at all times
- Specialised knowledge - have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained way to master the specialized knowledge needed to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up-to-date so that they can continue to deliver the best work possible
- Competency - Professionals get the job done. They're reliable, and they keep their promises. If circumstances arise that prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations up front, and they do their best to make the situation right. Professionals don't make excuses but focus on finding solutions.
- Solutions-oriented with a growth mindset
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Accountable for their actions even when making mistakes
- Show respect for the people around them, regardless of their role or situation
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) by considering the emotions and needs of others, e.g. they don't let a bad day impact their interaction with colleagues or clients
- Project a positive attitude at all times towards clients’ team members and motivate team members when they are less positive
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; display a strong team spirit
- Maintain the highest standards of delivery, productivity and effectiveness at all times
- Organised and detail-oriented
- A good head for numbers and working with large sets of data
- Display focus and dedication at all times
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel)
- Approachable and open to constructive criticism
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise a high volume of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to remain calm and thrive under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Display a high level of independence. This includes but is not limited to taking decisions independently while staying within the company guidelines; having a proactive attitude; staying self-motivated; being self-reliant; continuous self-development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn in any situation
- Respect, appreciation and contribution towards decision making
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please send your CV and cover letter.
Kindly note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.