Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on bringing together the best people, technology and data. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and add a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
Established in 2001, with offices in 18 countries, we are part of the Incubeta group. A global partnership of leading digital technology, media, and creative specialists. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.
As an Analytics Specialist in the Analytics and Data team, you will be responsible for the technical and business enablement of Analytics solutions via Tag Managers, Analytics Platforms and other marketing software across all in-market teams. This role reports to the Analytics Manager and works with the global Ops team, international Analytics teams, local and global Commercial teams and global Consultants (local and international). This role is based in Mexico, with ability to work remotely.
• Scoping of solutions for tracking implementation:
o Creation of Measurement Plans (tier 2 and 3 clients)
o Creation of App Implementation Documentation
o Creation of Data Layer Documentation
o Creation of Handover documentation and presentations
• Implementation of tracking solutions
o Tag Manager implementations in line with best practices and global standards according to the approved Measurement Plan
o Strict adherence to Quality Assurance processes and documentation thereof
o Correct setup of Analytics Platform Configuration and Integrations with GMP
• Technical audits and presentation across Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Layer Implementation
• Adhoc technical implementation support and troubleshooting on existing implementations for retainer clients
• Maintenance of existing documentation for retainer clients
• Stay up to date and educated on latest products and trends in measurement
• Deliver tasks on time and at a high quality, using Incubeta communication channels and processes
• Provide training to internal and external teams; including but not limited to:
o Google Analytics 360
o Google Analytics 4
o Google Tag Manager
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• Google Analytics Individual Certification
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Demonstrated experience utilizing Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (GA4 and Universal) and should be able to adapt to any new platforms that our clients use.
• Proven history of developing strong relationships with clients by building trust and offering clear and effective solutions.
• Google Analytics Implementation
o Google Analytics 4
o Google Analytics 360 (Universal Analytics)
• Google Tag Manager Implementation
o Advanced use of Tags, Variables and Triggers
o GTM Best practices and naming conventions
o Utilization of a data layer
o Utilization of Workspaces
• Deep understanding of Google Analytics, GTM and data layers in order to conduct Audits and Recommendations
• Measurement Plan Setup
o Macro and Micro Conversion Tagging (across platforms)
o Google Analytics Events for Audiences
o Google Analytics Events for Website Optimisations and Reporting
o Maintenance of Measurement plans
• GA4 Measurement Plans
• GA4 Set Up
• Advanced Google Sheets / Excel and the use of Supermetrics
• Datalayer Provision and Recommendations (Ecommerce and Non-Ecommerce)
• Offline to Online Integrations (Data Imports in Google Analytics)
o Ability to support teams to resolve technology/platform problems as well as reporting discrepancies, tracking issues and any other tech-related issues which affect campaigns including but not limited to:
Data Discrepancies in Google Analytics
Data Discrepancies between Google Analytics and Integrated Platforms
Google Tag Manager and Website Tag Troubleshooting
• Adobe Analytics Basics
• Server Side Tracking Basics
• Consent Tracking
• Facebook Conversion API Implementation
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategy / online acquisition channels and attribution
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, Incubeta does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.