Location: Preferred Netherlands, Open to EU or UK Locations
Job Type: Full-time
Rare opportunity for a qualified and experienced EU Legal Counsel to join our dynamic Media and Technology company. The ideal candidate will play a key role in overseeing legal requests and contract management within the EU. The preferred location for this role is the Netherlands, but we are open to considering candidates from other EU or UK locations.
- Provide legal guidance and support on a broad range of matters related to media and technology, including intellectual property, data protection and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor and stay informed about relevant EU and national legal developments that impact the industry.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of EU contracts, including but not limited to master service agreements, reseller agreements, DPAs, partnership agreements, and vendor contracts.
- Ensure contracts align with company policies, regulatory requirements, and industry best practices.
- Manage our CLM tool (Ironclad).
- Manage and respond to legal requests from EU sales and delivery teams.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with EU laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and training programs.
- Law degree from a recognised institution.
- Qualified to practise law in the EU (at least 2 PQE), preferably in the Netherlands.
- Experience in drafting b2b commercial agreements, ideally services agreements in a media or technology context.
- Data protection and privacy experience, including advising on, negotiating and drafting DPAs and being familiar with the impact of privacy regulations on the digital media sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Dutch is highly preferred. Profesional English is required.
- Freedom to be authentic
- Ownership of your projects
- Be part and contribute actively to our global growth
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting development opportunities
- 25 Holidays + 2 Me Days ( FT employment base in the Netherlands)
- Option to work remotely
- Monthly Mobile Plan
- Monthly Public Transport allowance
- Promotion of individual further development