As a CRO Specialist in the Creative UX team, you will enable CRO solutions via CRO, Analytics, and other marketing platforms across all in-market teams.
- Completing site and app audits
- User journey mapping
- Build CRO Related Reports and presentations to clients
- Conducting Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Analysing CRO Data and extracting insights
- Evaluation of Test Ideas and prioritisation
- Creation of AB / Multivariate tests and Personalisations in the platform
- Maintenance of existing documentation for retainer clients
- Stay up to date and educated on the latest products and trends in Analytics, UX and CRO
- Deliver tasks on time and at a high quality, using Incubeta communication channels and processes
Place within the Organization
- Reports to the Head of UX
- Works with the global Ops team, international Analytics teams, local and global Commercial teams and global Consultants (local and international).
Required Skills and Experience
A CRO Specialist should be comfortable implementing tests and personalisations using an A/B testing tool (like VWO, AB Tasty or similar) and Analytics and should be able to adapt to any new platforms that our clients use.
A key component of the role is to be able to formulate tests that could improve conversion rates on an app or website, conduct research and make recommendations based on current best practices in CRO and UX and present this to a client in a compelling and data-driven manner.
To successfully perform this role, you will need the following hard and soft skills:
- Excellent skills in A/B testing tools
- Web Analytics ToolsProficiency
- Google Analytics 4
- Firebase (Advantages)
- Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of Google Analytics, GTM and data layers in order to understand how data is collected on a site and make CRO recommendations based on this sound foundation.
- Understanding of app measurement and use of Firebase Remote Config SDK
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing strategy / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Confident in website usability and accessibility guidelines
- A thorough understanding of CRO research processes
- Strong eye for design and visual storytelling
- Ability to analyse Heatmaps, Scrollmaps & Visitor recordings
- Can create conversion-focused wireframes, interactive prototypes, etc
- Ability to build a testing roadmap and a culture of experimentation
- Experience with User research and UX research best practices
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
- Relentless enthusiasm and highly reliable.
- Ownership driven, pro-active to self-learn and make progress.
- Confidently deal with enquiries around CRO from and establish influential relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical communicator - able to turn complex technical concepts into simple and easy to understand concepts for both internal teams and clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, pro-learning environment on multiple priorities simultaneously. Strong ability to prioritise and manage own time as well as assisting teams where needed
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Display honesty and integrity at all times
- Accountable for your actions even when making mistakes
- Organised and detail oriented
- Be approachable and open to constructive feedback
- Display a hunger for knowledge and a willingness to learn for any situation
- Min 3 years of experience UX Optimization / CRO
- A CRO / UX Certification from credible institutions (CXL, Nielsen Norman, Human Factors International or similar)
- Google Analytics Qualification (GA4)
- Google Conversion Optmization Certification
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
Please take note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.