We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in Voorburg
The Senior Account Manager supports the Benelux Account Director and his/her responsibilities include maintaining a deep knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
To be successful as a senior account manager, you should be able to manage and develop your accounts and ensure client satisfaction. Ultimately, an outstanding senior account manager should have strong communication, customer service, and account management skills and be highly organized and accomplished at solving problems and closing deals.
The Account Manager is responsible for the smooth running and successful management of our client’s accounts across all relevant Incubeta services, ensuring all of Incubeta’s digital solutions and projects are delivered timeously, efficiently and successfully against our Clients commercial and expectations.
Place Within Our Organisation:
- Direct Report to Account Director within the Benelux Team.
- Works closely with the delivery teams within the NACE (Northern and Central Europe) Incubeta team.
- You have empathy and enjoy cultivating positive relationships,
- You believe in collaborating with others to find the best solutions & make the best decisions,
- You are commercially driven,
- You are a natural when it comes to relationship building, client satisfaction and upselling possibilities,
- You have excellent organizational and problem solving/decision-making skills,
- You are hungry for more personal and professional growth in the digital industry!
- Participate to company webinars and events
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Management or a similar role is essential
- Real passion for all things digital is essential
- Interpersonal communication
- Time and people management is essential
- Is able to work independently but is a great team player
- Must have a very strong understanding of the Digital environment
- Google Marketing Platform fundamentals certifications are preferred for DV360, CM360, SA360 and GA360 and a good understanding of the different platforms is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Suite
- Is able to work under pressure and deliver great results
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Language skills: fluent in English required, fluent in Dutch preferred.
- Administering all day-to-day activities (client communication, project management, meeting preparation…)
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency as well as internal communication between the commercial and operations team.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed from and to the client
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client
- Translate clients business challenges and objectives into a clear solution vision and/or roadmap
- Work closely with and provide support to the Account Director and Business Unit Director
- Project manage client projects and is responsible for the project budget
- Work with other departments to ascertain time estimate approval, timelines and follow the project / strategy and/or campaign through from and to final deployment
- Compile and present monthly reporting to clients
- All client Billing and Invoicing: check reports and provide financial input so the finance team can prepare the invoices in a timely manner
- Attend all client meetings and provide detailed status and contact reports
- Facilitate client-facing workshops, weekly status meetings, monthly and annual reviews
- Is responsible for client growth and development (Upsell/look for opportunities).
- Help & Train colleagues getting up to speed with their knowledge
- Help develop and improve company processes and procedures
- Participate to company webinars and events
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Ownership of your projects,
- Be part and contribute actively to our global growth,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting development opportunities,
- and more!
Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on bringing together the best people, technology and data. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and add a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform.
We know our people are what sets us apart and we strive to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace that helps every individual realize their full potential through a rewarding career. When you speak to us you’ll hear our culture shine through. When you work with us you’ll be an influential piece of what makes us a winner of Campaign Magazine’s Best Place to work.