Are you the Analytics Implementation rockstar we are looking for? Join our team in Italy and help us to grow the analytics service by evangelizing digital analytics within the Italian market!
We are looking for an experienced Analytics Implementation Specialist who will assist in creating and executing enterprise-level digital analytics measurement strategies by taking full ownership of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Analytics, you will help prioritize web analytics requests, tasks & deliverables according to business needs across different Industries. This is an exciting time to join as our Data and Analytics team is going through a big period of growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Analytics Implementation Specialist, you will work on our clients, helping to provide customer experience data by:
- Managing & influencing customer contacts and maintaining positive working relationships and helping them analyze data, trends, and performance,
- Auditing / Making Implementation changes to Analytics and Tag Management accounts,
- Doing advanced configuration and setup of online measurement, campaign tracking,
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards,
- Consulting with customers on the deployment of Google Analytics / Google Analytics 360 /GTM across their web properties,
- You are passionate about technology and how it can shape the online advertising industry & ecosystem to the benefit of our customers,
- You feel comfortable with communicating both internally and with our customers,
- You have a proactive & cooperative approach to problem-solving,
- You are able to translate customer needs and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction,
- You are able to work independently whilst being able to work in a diverse cross-functional team
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a digital marketing environment combined with Analytics experience,
- Fluent in Italian and proficient in spoken and written English (Spanish would be a plus),
- Proven expert knowledge in Google Analytics/ GA4/ GA360 (Adobe Analytics is a plus),
- Google Analytics individual qualification,
- Hands-on experience setting up advanced implementations of Google Analytics (including data layers and eCommerce),
- High proficiency in Google Tag Manager and/or any other TMS (e.g. Commanders Act, Tealium, etc.),
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in designing and building solutions with HTML, XML, Tagging,
- Experience with Google Optimize and Data Studio,
- Knowledge of Analysis techniques for Data Integration, Data Warehousing, and Google Cloud is a plus,
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing channels, ad technologies, and cross-media solutions
Benefits of working with us
- Working with exciting clients and worldwide enterprise companies alike,
- Multilingual and multicultural teamwork,
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Ownership and accountability for all your projects,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting professional development opportunities,
- Opportunity to grow in a startup environment.
Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on technology, data, and people. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data, and a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies, and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, and media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Established in 2001, with offices in 18 countries, we are part of the Incubeta group. A global partnership of leading digital technology, media, and creative specialists. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.
What Do You Do Next?
We’re hiring right now, so hit the Apply button this minute!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.