- Job Title: Programmatic Consultant
- Remit: Incubeta DACH
- Location: Munich/Berlin or Remote DACH
Purpose of the Role
The new Programmatic Consultant provides advice and support to German and Swiss clients and agencies within the programmatic display & video environment.
Programmatic Consultants must know where best to invest inventory and reach online audiences for clients using programmatic platforms and ensure that client’s business goals are met.
The Programmatic Consultant can set up, manage and perform an audit on accounts and campaigns in Display & Video 360, in combination with Campaign Manager 360 - and can create and present an end-of-campaign or audit report with recommendations to improve performance.
As our new Programmatic Consultant you have an excellent understanding of the media partner landscape, can manage relationships with partners, and can recommend to clients where to buy inventory.
- Must have a passion for digital marketing and programmatic advertising in a cookie-less world
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Paid Display (DV360; experience with any other DSP, Meta Business Manager, and an ad server like CM360 is a plus)
- Experience with providing programmatic advertising-related advice and recommendations to internal & external stakeholders
- Preferably experience with creating a media strategy for running DCO campaigns and providing the initial setup of the campaign
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues within paid display platforms and present solutions internally & externally
- Ability to analyze account structure, campaign setup & performance
- Ability to conduct post-campaign analysis through reporting and present that to client/agency teams
- Ability to spot commercial opportunities to extend partnerships with clients/agencies
- Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German & English
- Passion for online advertising technology.
- Interested in emerging media like CTV, DOOH and Digital Audio
- Autonomous, proactive and resourceful
- Commercially minded, able to spot opportunities
- Flexible mentality to help out team members and handle clients' requests
- Self-motivated, positive and driven individual
- Cool under pressure, able to manage high-pressure situations
- Able to maintain structure, accurate time tracking and forecasting
Benefits & working conditions
- Intensive onboarding and regular career and skill development sessions
- Promotion of individual further development
- Working on a diverse customer portfolio - from start-up to top-brands
- Ownership of your projects
- Part of and contribute actively to our global growth
- Option to work remotely, but we’ve also Offices in Berlin & Munich
- Freedom to be authentic
- 28 Holidays
- Monthly Mobile Plan
- Monthly Public Transport Ticket
Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with a focus on bringing together the best people, technology and data. Our specialists build solutions that embrace the power of technology, the truth of data and add a spark of human creativity. We help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform.
We know our people are what sets us apart and we strive to provide a diverse and inclusive workplace that helps every individual realize their full potential through a rewarding career. When you speak to us you’ll hear our culture shine through. When you work with us you’ll be an influential piece of what makes us a winner of Campaign Magazine’s Best Place to work.