We are looking for someone to join our Performance team as a Paid Social Analyst. You will join a team of fun-loving, highly sociable digital media fans working on a variety of clients to deliver online Social campaigns for global brands.
Paid Social advertising puts creative, relevant advertising in front of the right people at the right time. This is the fastest growing channel in digital media and marketing, so you will be at the forefront of an expanding sector which means your career will accelerate as quickly as you do.
- You’ll be primarily responsible for managing your portfolio of clients. This will range from building, maintaining & optimising campaigns, communicating results to clients in calls or emails and identifying strategic opportunities to test and grow the accounts
- You’ll be working with the Google Suite (Sheets, Docs etc.), Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads (and other platforms) & internally built tools
- You’ll be initially working on clients with one other senior team member for support, but you will quickly start working more independently as you develop
- There will also be clients that sit across multiple channels, where you’ll get the opportunity to work with the Search or Display teams and grow your knowledge there
- You have a passion for digital marketing and love digging into data & spreadsheets
- You have a strong interest in the online marketing industry
- You are interested how consumers & brands operate within social media
- You are organised, confident and self-motivated
- Incubeta is a digital marketing consultancy with over 15 years of experience that brings together the best people, technology and data to help advertisers, agencies and publishers get the most from digital for their business
- We are Google’s most experienced EMEA sales partner
- We have three amazing offices in the UK; London, Manchester and Belfast, and are part of a global business with 22 offices around the world!
- We have an incredible team of over 700 creators
- We have won awards for both our work and our culture!
- We have committees and networks that improve our thinking and action on topics such as DE&I, Mental Wellbeing, Social and Sustainability
- Incubeta pay industry benchmark salaries - these are reviewed on a regular basis and can increase as you progress along your career path
- We offer additional team performance related bonuses and a company wide performance bonus
- We have a credit-based benefits package that allows you to choose from a range of benefits including health care, additional pension, gym memberships and more
- We offer a flexible working environment that allows you to work from home 3 days a week and have flexi-hours
- You will have a development review every 4 - 6 months to discuss your career goals and our in-house L&D team will be on hand to support you to get there
What to do next
If you like what you’ve read then hit the ‘Apply’ button and we look forward to receiving your application!
Our unique hiring process
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity, determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
As such we use an anonymised recruitment process. When you apply you’ll be asked some questions related to the day-to-day role. Your responses will be anonymised, randomised and scored by a panel of reviewers.
You’ll also be asked for information about your background, anything you feel comfortable sharing will be anonymised and will not be shared as part of the interview process, it will only be used to help us understand how we are performing against our equal opportunities metrics.
We love giving feedback, and you’ll be well informed of your progress throughout the application process.